The following guidelines are intended to ensure fair access to study carrels and tables and to maintain a suitable environment for research and study.
- Study carrels and tables are available on a first-come, first-served basis to Campbell Law students, faculty, and staff. Exceptions are at the discretion of the Head of Public Services or a Reference Librarian.
- Study carrels and tables are available for use during law library open hours.
- Library and personal materials may not be "saved" at carrels or tables - in other words, you cannot adversely possess a carrel!
- Belongings left at a carrel or table overnight will be removed. Confiscated belongings will be held at the Circulation Desk and can be collected during open hours.
- Appliances are not permitted and will be removed immediately.
The law library is not responsible for items left at carrels or tables.